Group Fitness Training:
- HIIT (High Intensity Interval Training) – Monday, Wednesday & Friday.
- Strength & Conditioning – Tuesday, Thursday & Saturday.
- First class is FREE!
- Free Child Minding 8:30am – 9:30am and 9:30am – 10:30am classes from Monday – Friday. The child minding area is a supervised space for bubs (minimum 12 weeks in age) and children up to 10 years old. Although it is a no food zone, the area is equipped with a tv, books and toys. To ensure your children receive the full attention and care they require, please don’t forget to book them in 24hours in advance.
This class is available to those with and without children.
The Ground offers 2 ongoing membership styles, as well as the option of attending a casual class.
- 3 x Classes Per Week Membership $45/wk
- Unlimited Classes Per Week Membership $52.50/wk
- Casual Class $20/class – first class is free
- 10 Class Pass – $175 = $17.50 per class.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to SIGN UP NOW!
All new members to The Ground are required to complete a 90 minute Fundamentals course within the first 2 weeks of signing up. This will allow you learn or improve on the fundamental movements commonly seen in our workouts, and understand the terminology you will hear during each session
InBody Body Composition Analysis:
The InBody 570 provides a detailed report outlining an individual’s:
- skeletal muscle mass
- body fat (kg & %)
- visceral fat (dangerous fat around the organs)
- body water/hydration
- bone mineral density
- basal metabolic rate
Price: $30 per scan | Email email@example.com to book your appointment.
The Refuel Ground
is our Healthy Smoothie and Coffee Bar which is located at the front entrance of The Ground. The Refuel Ground is open to both members and non-members from Monday – Friday between the hours of 6:30am – 11:00am and Saturday morning from 6:30am – 9:30am. It serves coffee, smoothies, and a range of delicious healthy snacks.